Re: Re: Running Turbo C

On 13/07/06, Paul Romanyszyn <pgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looking at the zip it is 1992 so Dos based not windows. In wine the
install fails with dos protected mode instructions. So wine is not a
solution.

Under qemu running win 95 the install opens a dos box and seems ready to
  work.

under Dosemu the installer also works.
Paul

You managed to install it, then? Would you mind just checking for me
if you can open /BIN/TC.EXE and compile and run a hello world script?
If it works, then I will exercise my maximum efforts to get it running
under qemu.

Thanks, Paul. I appreciate it.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com