Still trying to sort out an override problem

The program I am trying to run quits with the following error messages:

fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc WM_STYLECHANGING: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc WM_STYLECHANGED: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub

I have tried running winecfg and have entered my program name in the Applications tab, selected it, and then switched to the Libraries tab and entered:

[AppDefaults\\\\Olb.exe\\\\DllOverrides] ; address richedit interfaces not displaying \"riched20\" = \"native\", \"riched32\" = \"native\"

I have also added the richedit20 and richedit32 libraries as native then builtin, but neither change seems to make a difference. Another thing I noticed is that when I get the fixme messages the terminal seems to lock up and never returns to the prompt.

My program file is located on Windows drive D: and I presume the richedit libraries are in the system folder on drive C:. Could that be confusing Wine, or is it smart enough to sort that out? My Windows system is Win2k, btw.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob