Re: wine upgrade causes finale font display problem

Piotr Sawicki <pelle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> With the same configuration of $HOME/.wine folder but different wine
> versions I got two small screenshots of finale 2003a that show the font
> display failure.

So, you just changed your wine version, and left ~/.wine alone?
Sometimes a clean installation (i.e. rm -fr ~/.wine) can help with
problems.

> This is the correct display of all fonts in finale:
> http://www.piotr.art.pl/finale_jad_wine.png - this is a screnshot made
> with wine version from suse jacklab repository from:
> http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt/SuSE/10.0-i386/RPMS.jacklab/wine-20060303-0.jacklab.1.i586.rpm

20060303? Looks like they mean wine 0.9.9
Can you determine wether this package contains additional patches from
JackLab or SUSE?
Besides that, do you get any error messages?

Daniel