Re: REPOST: No printing possible in wine 0.9.15

Sven Rudolph wrote:
Duane Clark wrote:

I'll renew my offer. Set a WINEDEBUG environment variable to psdrv.
Delete your .wine. Rerun winecfg. Compress the resulting messages with
bzip2 and post it. I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what you
are missing.

This group doesn't allow me to post binary data, so I would have to post the
uncomressed log.
Is that OK for you?

You can email it to me directly, to fpga at pacbell dot net.