Printing - using WINE

Hello out there,
perhaps anybody has some idea for my problem.
I've had several nice successes with WINE.  GoogleEarth e.g. or some of
my old tools of the windows-times.
Now yesterday I've sent my tax-declaration (in Germany: ElsterFormular)
to the tax-administration, online. BUT: I couldn't print the
declaration!! NOTHING at all happened.
I havn't ever tried to print, it was not necessary.
I tried several applications, and a print-form appeared. It showed my
LINUX-Printer with its name. But I could never open the
properties-form; in one case the application quit, when I fixed the
portrait-format. I wasn't told, what was missing.

I use WINE 0.9.7 and WINETOOLS 0.9 with KANOTIX 2005-4.
My beloved printer is the hp 600.

Greetings from Wuppertal,
Klabauter