Re: fixme:win:SwitchDesktop

Jim Showalter wrote:

I decided to try Wine because I've been trying to get file compat-
ability between Linux and PasswordSafe, a great Windows password
manager.

Not sure if this helps, but do you already know about related projects that might give native solution to your problem (password gorilla looks pretty much the same as password safe, but not sure how it works):

http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/#RelatedProjects