Re: file sizes greater than 4GB

John wrote:
I have a large VS 6.0 C++ program and I'm running it under WINE under
Redhat Linux.
Everything works fine, but it doesn't handle files sizes greater than
4gb like it can running directly under Windows XP.
I've tweaked everything that I can find that deals with filesizes.
Is there a problem with WINE itself handling very large file sizes?

You probably want to ask on wine-devel. That is a bit outside the scope of the usual wine-users questions.