How-to Programs shortcuts automatically?

Alejandro,

No, I meant which version of Wine :)

I've been able to use this functionality since at least 0.9, but I also use a very specific set of applications.

I did look into Gnome 2.14 and the Wine menu wasn't there.  I guess this just adds to the list of stuff that doesn't work in Gnome.  Both menus and taskbar apps work fine in KDE, but not in Gnome.