Presentation and asks

On 6/16/06, aleka <alexa.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, my name is alexa,alive in argentina i dont speak english, but i
want  have a questions,
use debian sid with kernel 2.6.14, and I want to emulate flashmx,

unload wine 0.9.15 of the repositorys de ubuntu, that they show in the
page web official of wine.

The problem this in the flash instalation, for console its show to me
the following message:

root@Dental:~/flash# wine FL_Client_Installer.exe
fixme:ole:ITypeInfo_fnRelease destroy child objects

And later it appears a window its show to me the following message:

An installation support file could not be installed(0x8000fff).

And the instalation does not finish.

not where this the problem, please help me.

(please excuse my grammar)