Re: wine-0.9.15 & winetools problems.

On 6/13/06, Mark Knecht <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Peter,
   First, thanks very much for taking the time to put this down in an
email. Unfortunately on my system this process completes cleanly for
the first 7 commands but fails on the last command with the same error
message I got from using winetools - that the download was damaged and
that I should clear my cache and try again. Bummer.

NOTE: There is a thread on the CXOffice list tonight with someone over
there having the same problem and Jeremy stating it's happening on
Windows boxes also. Jeremy suggests this may be a M$ problem...

- Mark