Question about uninstalling a Windows app (ACDSee)

Hi! I managed to get ACDSee 8.0 installed via wine 0.9.14 but it doesn't run due to missing DLLs, like MFC71.DLL. There were other DLLs it complained about missing that were part of the ACDSee installation but since MFC71.DLL isn't there, no dice. :(

Anywho, I want to uninstall ACDSee such that the registry is properly cleaned up, etc.

How do I go about doing this? I'm about to upgrade to wine 0.9.15. Could I just blow away my ".wine" directory and let the wine 0.9.15 build rebuild the registry files, etc?

Thanks!

Peace...

Tom