Re: Help with porting windows app to Linux OS in VMWare

Mmm....

Have you tried to use RealBasic to import your VisualBasic application
?
If you are lucky your application source can be imported on RealBasic
and compiled as native code on Linux platform.

See www.realbasic.com and try.

Are you sure that really work on WINE ?

Can I try to do that but I need your app. What this app do exactly ?