Re: Wine and Audio problem

Derk wrote:
> Can you pick up the sound with a non-wine program?

First of all, once the program worked perfectly with wine. To answer your
question:yes I can record it with  Recording in suse. When I play the
soundfile backin front of the microphone under wine, it isn't picked up by
the program. So it seems that the sound recording using the program under
wine is gone.

But it works under non-wine?..

Perhaps take a look at wine's audio configuration in "winecfg" ?

If you're slightly desperate, you could also nuke your wine driveC +
registry db with "rm -rf ~/.wine" and use "wineprefixcreate" to start
over..