Re: Linux noob

It'll be in your home directory.

Wine won't create your .wine directory until you actually run it (so
it may not be there at all).

You might be having a problem with the fact that files starting with .
on linux are considered "hidden". Using "ls" to get a list of files
will not show them, but "ls -a" will.

If you open a terminal, it will start at your home directory, and
typing "cd .wine" will get you to .wine if it's there.

On 31 May 2006 14:42:03 -0700, RailroadMonster@xxxxxxxxx