Re: Wine 0.9.12 makes desktop green, but doesn't fix it on exit

2006/5/7, Dive <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
When I run any app with Wine 0.9.12 my desktop is filled with green, but it
isn't restored after exiting the app, leaving bits of green over my desk.

This is from the Slackware package.

This happens to me too, unless i run them with an emulated desktop, but it's not nice with some apps this way.

I manually compiled it and i'm on Arch Linux.
Also, my video card is a Pro Savage DDR of 32MB(Onboard Card).

Cya
--
_________
Pablo Seibelt - Alias: "Sicarul"