Re: Re: world of warcraft doesnÄt work (s orry if double post)

At 2006-05-12 11:59 +0200, Molle Bestefich wrote:
Benjamin Bielicke wrote:
if this is a doublepost please sorry bur

Friendly suggestion:
Feel free to check spelling on your mail before sending,
it makes it a little clearer what you're trying to say :-).

(bur --> but, thirst --> first, etc..)

I don't think spell checking technology is anything like as good as the human brain at discerning what was meant. I am sure that, at least the readers with English as a first language, will do a much better job of making sense of poor English than the writer can do of cleaning it up. I certainly would not like to try posting in Portuguese with a Portuguese spell checker for assistance. I have enough difficulty posting in good English myself and English is my first language.

Geoff