Problems with Swisslog (forwarded message)

Can anyone provide any incite into this?

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Scott,
I testing your new version Wine for Dapper, sri, but the same problems.
I install also last RC3 Suse version and Wine 0.9.12 rpm worked vey well.
Regards Josef

Scott Ritchie napsal(a):
I'm working on putting together a dapper package right now.

-Scott