Re: Re: Further to 0.9.8 to 0.9.12 update problems

Hi Daniel,

Excellent. Many thanks for that.

One has to ask though whether fontforge is only used in the font building process during make etc or whether it is used by wine at run-time. If it is only used during make then the SuSE rpm if built from a more current fontforge source should have worked.

I'll try a newer version of fontforge and if it resolves the problem will alert the package maintainer. I need some sleep first though!

Cheers Bob

Daniel Skorka wrote:
Huh. There's your problem. Somehow I failed to notice that noone had
brought up the fontforge issue.