Re: Re: Further to 0.9.8 to 0.9.12 update problems

Hi Duane,

Yes renaming my live .wine folder to something different was done earlier on. All my current tests are done on a new .wine created whenever I start a W32 pgm (like notepad). I guess it is is conceivable that the initial registry/prefix create has gane bad but I havent tried to investigate. (Something like an "old" setting that is the same in 0.9.8. That would have to be a pretty major bug that others should have picked up)

Tnxs for the info about the font directories. I would surmise then that if it didnt find the *right* ones it would default to something else, but not endup blank looking.

I am beginning to wonder whether it is a font problem at all..

I'll stick to it for a few days then email the SuSE maintainer..

Cheers Bob

Duane Clark wrote:
Looking through your previous emails, I did not see any mention whether you tried moving your current .wine to a temporary name,