Re: Further to 0.9.8 to 0.9.12 update problems

I have grabbed the source and am building it. I note that during configure it complained about the lack of freetytpe or fontforge with the warning that the output would look exactly as I described if I didnt fix it!

Cheers Bob

ilija01@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Well I had problems with the rpm build of wine 0.9.12 for SUSE 9.1. I
tracked the problem to a faulty patch aplied to the wine source by the
maintainer, I allso noticed that this patch modifies
"wine-0.9.12/dlls/gdi/freetype.c" that comes with the wine source.
My recomendation is that you download the wine source and build wine.
Note beacouse of SUSE specific isues you shuld get the suse source rpm
for your distro and modify the patch (remove the lines that mod
freetype.c).