Re: Re: Wine is very slow

If you'd care to look at the 'signature' that's been appended to your message, you'll see that - for many of us, at least - this *is* a mailing list :-)

Besides, why should it matter where we post? Such 'attitude' as you call it is totally uncalled for in *any* situation - personally, I call it bad manners. The kind of totally unprovoked abuse which we were commenting on does not demonstrate either moral, technical or evolutionary superiority over the rest of us mere mortals - rather, it simply demonstrates superior ignorance (indeed, where I was brought up in the English Midlands, such behaviour would have been described as 'pig ignorant'). It is unhelpful, unproductive and totally unneccesary and there is no logical reason why it should be tolerated.

David Shaw

If you don't like attitude why post in usenet?  It's not like
this is a mailing list.