Re: Re: Memory Use

--

Ah, yes, I understand now.  The question is now whether to have any other
programs running when I use wine.

Ordinarily here is what my system is doing:

Screen #        Application

1               KMail
2               KNode
3               Firefox on Home Page
4               Nothing (Used as a screen for user terminal work)
5               Limewire - Linux version
6               XINE - waiting to be used
7               Nothing (Used as a screen for Echolink on wine)
8               GAIM
9               MahJongg Game with Aztec Tiles full screen
10              RealPlayer (Linux version) active and XMMS waiting inactive
11              KOrganizer full screen
12              Web Schedule running on remote system
13              Nothing (Used for GNUCash and KMyMoney)
14              KDE System Guard Process Table with graphic display

I have all the different screens sitting there ready to be used.  Maybe if I
were running a 2+ Ghz dual processor mobo it would be better?  I built this
750 Mhx box a few years ago and have grown attached to it ... but will look
for any excuse to build another "really fast box".   How about 4 GB RAM and
3.5Ghz dual processor mobo??

Cheers,

Dave