Re: IE stopped working after update

04252006 1237 GMT-6

Thanks Jonathan. Quick question. I went to the tatanka.com site and downloaded the file. It said to run the file in the README but nothing happens. I have 1.1.1 of cabextract.
But nothing at all happens.

Wade

Jonathan Ernst wrote:

I guess you used some automatic technique to make IE work (winetools,
ies4linux). If that's the case these versions won't work anymore with
current Wine.

What can I do to figure out why it is not now starting?

Use the manual install method of the AppDB
(http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?versionId=469) or use ies4linux 2.0
beta
(http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/blog/2006/04/25/fresh-news-ies4linux-20-beta1-and-many-improvements/)  which works with current Wine.

Regards.