Re: Font Question

David Ronis wrote:

2.  The default font (and the font used for things like menu/button
labels) is very small.  There doesn't seem to be a user setting for this
in the application, and this seems to be related to wine in that the
font was much bigger with earlier versions of wine (I use the current
CVS version of wine).  Is there some way to choose the default
font/fontsize used for an application?  I've used winecfg (nothing
relevant there) and regedit (maybe relevant, but as I'm a windows
ignoramus, I don't know what to change), but couldn't figure out what to
do. (I have created a windows/fonts directory and linked all my ttf
fonts there).

Try deleting some of the .TTF files. For a while Wine programs were all coming up with an Arabic font for me, until I deleted the offending file.

I think that Wine's font-selection code ought to be smarter, and perhaps some day I'll get a chance to fix it...