Re: WineTools 0.9 released

Firefox under wine will also allow you to run shockwave apps.

Randall Walls

Joachim von Thadden wrote:

Am Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 01:28:48PM +0200 schrieb Dotan Cohen:
Why on earth would you want to install firefox for windows in wine,
when firefox has a native linux version?

As a replacement for Windows-Programs that like to call the IE6 or
embed them and just for fun and trying it out ;-)

Unrelated question: I am now trialing Crossover Office 5, but it fails
to install a program that I very much need (BrilliantPhoto). Is it
possible to install wine and WineTools on a machine that already has
Crossover Office installed, to see if it will install BrilliantPhoto?

I think CXOffice installs not under ~/.wine, so it should work.

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden