Re: WineTools 0.9-II released

Joachim von Thadden wrote:

as there were some errors in the installer/rpm of the latest WineTools
release I fixed hopefully all errors and announce hereby the new
release. The following changes have been made:

I think there are still errors. I use a Debian distro and have Xdialog installed, yet when I tried extracting the tar.gz, it keeps giving me error messors about not being able to find Xdialog. This is during the extraction process, it's actually reporting some path that starts with /usr but I didn't note down the full path.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx