Re: display all function an application calls

Molle Bestefich wrote:
Yves Glodt wrote:
I have some trouble running a software in wine, especially with printing...
Is there a possibility to get wine to print all the functions that my
application is calling? That would permit us to see exactly where the
problem comes from and change our code to make it run 100%... :-)

WINEDEBUG=+relay wine app.exe

Search the mailing list for syntax examples (redirection, grepping,
filtering with reg keys, etc.).

Thank you very much, that helped me a lot!

Btw, the documentation of WINEDEBUG is here:
http://www.winehq.com/site/docs/wineusr-guide/x509