Re: Re: Problem with strings in Delphi Program

paul wrote:
Correction winetest is the name of the wine built in test which ran instead of winetest.exe. Renamed to winetest1.exe and with todays CVS it seems to work ok.
If you have theming enabled it may cause problems with Delphi programs.

To come back on this, I did not have the problem in version 200503xx, but some other annoyances. Then I compiled 0.9 and all seems to work fine (even very fine), and I'm gonna stay with that version now (Only this that is missing is the ENUM_PRINTERS windows-api function (which is not yet implemented in wine IIRC)), but we're gonna work around that.

Thanks for the help and have a nice weekend!
Yves

Paul