Re: 2gis map of novosibirsk does not work

try to cd into ${drive_c}Program\ Files/2gis/Novosibirsk(?) and run `wine
grym.exe'.
hm I tryed this and it crashed with message
mu@mu:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/2gis/Nsk$ wine grym.exe
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr Can't match system time zone name "NOVT", bias=-360 and dst=0 to an entry in TZ_INFO. Please add appropriate entry to TZ_INFO and submit as patch to wine-patches
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr Can't match system time zone name "NOVT", bias=-360 and dst=0 to an entry in TZ_INFO. Please add appropriate entry to TZ_INFO and submit as patch to wine-patches
fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW ((nil), (null), command=HH_INITIALIZE, data="" stub
/usr/bin/wine: line 392:  6403 Segmentation fault      $WINEBIN/$WINE_BIN_NAME "$@"
Wine failed with return code 139
Segmentation fault

--
Vasily Levin
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.