Something like Mauve for Wine/ReactOS?

I have read just the comment from Mark Wielaard, the leader of GNU Classpath:
http://gnu.wildebeest.org/diary/index.php?p=129

And after that I have a question, if somethinl like Mauve exists also for WINE/ReactOS?

GNU Classpath is a OpenSource-Version of the Java Standard Edition Classes.
And Mauve are testclasses, which test, that the OpenSource JVMs with GNU Classpath are still working right and don't have bugs.

But, existing something like Mauve also for WINE/ReactOS ?

Greatings
theuserbl