How to compile opengl32.dll?

Hello,

I need to make a override dll of opengl32.dll to work around a OpenGLbug in WoW as long as Blizz does not fix this.

Can anyone help me and point me to documents (or give directly some help) how this could be done?

I have changed the code accordingly, but now i do not know what to do. Do I need to modify the makefile?
or cann I simply enter gcc...

The files I am talking about are:
wine-20050930/dlls/opengl32/*

Thanks for any help