RE: how do I (now) specify wine "Path"?

Jonathan Ernst wrote:

Le mercredi 19 octobre 2005 à 11:35 -0400, John Lumby a écrit :
>  I had previously been using wine 20041019.     In
> that wine, the .wine dir had a config file where you could specify
> [wine]
> "Path" = "C:\\Windows;C:\\Windows\\System"

Settings have been moved in the registry. You can change the settings
using winecfg or regedit or a text editor.

Well, I must be missing it, but I do not see any place where I can specify the windows "Path" in any of :
 (editing using text editor):
   system.reg
   userdef.reg
   user.reg
  or in winecfg
and as for regedit - the "find" option in the edit dropdown is low-lighted so can't do that either.

For stupid people like me, could you or someone please spell out in simple steps exactly what I do to specify the windows "Path".

John

Regards.
--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>