Re: Astonia 3 on Wine (mmorpg game)

I've tried notepad, and it seemed to work fine...
On the game, everything seems to work fine BUT the keyboard.

I have a microsoft multimedia wireless keyboard - is it possible that i need to somehow install drivers for it?

Just to make it clear - on the game i have a chat window, where you basically talk to other players.
Also, most of the commands (besides moving) are keyboard control.

After the game loads up, everything seems to be working BESIDES the keyboard - meaning: i can move with the mouse, but i can't type or use any of the keyboard controls.
Unless i get this thing to work, i might aswell just use my windows, although i'm trying very hard to avoid that.

On 10/17/05, drescher0110-lists@xxxxxxxxx <drescher0110-lists@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> winecfg, according to the popup window, doesn't
> actually configure wine,
If you have a recent version of wine (after June 2005
I believe) winecfg (or editing the .reg file) is the
tool to configure wine.

> and even if it does, it doesn't have any part that
> configures input devices.
I don't think there is any way of configuring the
keyboard so I am not sure what the problem/bug is. Did
you try other applications with wine?

John