mandriva packages

The Mandriva/Mandrake packages are out, they haven't required much maintanance, so please give them some though testing. If anything is broken/could be done better, let me know, please note I don't read this list so you'll have to cc me or mail me directly. Support for 9.2 has been dropped, as it's reached it's official end of life for quite some time, so only 10.0+ is supported now.

Ivan.