How to use alias interface ?

HiHo,

I'm using wine since a couple of years for a private Diablo game server.

Now, while installing a new server I've a problem where neither the Wine-Doc nor the Wine-Faq or Google could help me in any way. My problem with the new server is that I need to configure (or better restrict) my wine to use my alias-interface instead of the primary one.

I already found the following stuff in the configs:

[Network]
;; Use the DNS (Unix) host name always as NetBIOS "ComputerName" (boolean, default "Y"). ;; Set to N if you need a persistent NetBIOS ComputerName that possibly differs
;; from the Unix host name. You'll need to set ComputerName in
;; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\ComputerName\ComputerName, too.
"UseDnsComputerName" = "N"

but setting this to the machine-name of my alias-interface hasn't really helped me (The application took the new machine-name, but still took the IP from the primary-Interface).

Is there any way to tell wine somewhere, not to use the primary interface or that IP ?

JEBs