Re: New user

Hi Randall and all the people that have answered.
Well definitely i have to configure wine through the register.
Now my problem is what values i have to use to configure the different keys, there isn't help about it.
What i'm looking for is a doc that explains the same things that one could do with the old config file but now using register keys.
How can i configure the drives in wine, i have seen thtat create a drives directory, i only need to mount, or to point a location that mounts, my windows drives?
It is recommended to use the windows redistry instead of the wine registry, how can i do it?
the dlls i refered before aren't in c:\windows\system, they are in the application directory so i have to say to wine to looks in it too i think.
And the last, how i can configure the "emulated system enviroment variables", i use some environment variables in windows, so i want to get them in my emulated wine session too.
Thanks