.dll and resolution error when run C&C Generals

Hello.  I am using Ubuntu Hoary with wine.  I got the loki installer (http://www.liflg.org) for Command and Conquer Generals.  I ran it and it installed fine but when I try to run the game it says this:

Please use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels
to set the screen resolution and remove the "Resolution" entry in the config file
err:module:import_dll Library MSVCIRT.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\patrick\\generals\\game.dat") not found
err:module:import_dll Library d3d8.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\patrick\\generals\\game.dat") not found