Re: Google Earth

Hello!

I created a log using WINEDEBUG=+all,-resource,-nls,-relay,-win,-syslevel,-heap - I hope that I kept the interesting channels in.

Unfortunately I couldn't find out what's wrong so if anyone wants to have a look at - you find it here:

http://leidola.newcon.de/daten/google_earth.debug.bz2

But beware - it has about  16 MB compressed and expands to over 800 MB
As this is HUGE I greped for layout.bin (as the installer stops there)

http://leidola.newcon.de/daten/layout_bin-grep.log (only 24 K)

Perhaps somebody has an idea what could be done...

Ciao,

Olaf