Using COM Server Object with PHP

Hello!

I have a problem in trying to use a COM Server Object (dll) in Linux.

Usually when I use a COM object I register it using the regsvr32 .dll path

Running Windows with Apache and MySQL I can use the PHP command new COM(“Name.Space”) to create an instance of the COM object to use it.

Is it possible to register and use a COM object in this fashion using the Linux OS?

Any and all help would be appreciated!

Manos