Re: wine 20050725 config

The config file has been EOLed.  See here:
http://www.winehq.com/?issue=281#The%20config%20File%20Has%20Died!

Hiji
noted. I really only tried putting overides in the config as they weren't being implement when I set them in the registry. x11drv settings (atleast Desktop=) do work, though when I set up an AppDefault these settings seemed to be ingnored, and only the general setting used.