Re: Current status on InstallShield

On 8/18/05, Tom Cavin <tec@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, does the "fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW" reference above indicate this
> program is looking for a browser?  I haven't installed one yet.

The app is calling HtmlHelpW with the HH_INITIALIZE command which
configures HTML Help to run in the same thread as the app.  HTML Help
is the system used to display help files.  To answer your question,
the program isn't looking for a browser.  The backtrace is pretty
sparse so I can't offer any more clues on my part.

--
James Hawkins