system lock with 3d applications in wine

hello

i upgraded wine from 3months old version to current one. and i noticed that my computer locks very often. the same application which run before now locks the computer completely (event SysRq button is not working)

i can't find out what is wrong, there is nothing in syslogs...

is here anyone with the same problem? maybe it is something on my computer but i doubt it (3months old version didn't made it to me...)

just for info. kernel 2.6.11.11, gfxcard is ati radeon 9600 and i use latest drivers from ati