How to turn off Anti-aliasing ?

I have just updated my install of Wine and I notice that the config file is now deprecated, it doesn't get used. I want to turn off Wine Anti-aliasing. I was able to do it in the config file, but now I don't know. 'winecfg' doesn't have any such setting. Can it be turned off in the registry ? If so what is the setting ?

Thankyou, George