Re: Specific Font with wine

Hi !

I try to copy my font files to the fake_windows/fonts folder but it doesn't change anything !

Anything else, when I run "wine notepad" I can't find my font in the font list... Is it normal ?

Is there anything to do to force wine to refresh font list ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Mika

Hiji wrote:

--- Mickael R <m.ruellan@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi !

I run Wine 20050211 on RedHat 9. I would like run an
application which use 4 specific fonts (.FON under windows).

I read the manual
(winehq.org/site/docs/wine-user/config-fonts-main)
and follow the instructions. But it seems not working

1. I convert .fon files to .bdf and to .pcf. I moved
the .pcf files to /usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc. I'm not sure here to have correct files because I can't see them in the font manager or in a text editor ! but may be it's normal ?

2. I restart all my system

3. The manual says :  Edit the ~/.wine/config file
to remove aliases for the fonts you've just installed.

On my system I don't have ~/.wine/config file for
users but only one in /etc/wine/config. But that's not the problem. I can't find any aliases in my config file !

4. I try to create an alias for my font but I'm not
sure about the syntax :
Alias0 = Omnis Monospace, -Omnis-Monospace-
It doesn't change anything...

If anyone could help me...

Thanks a lot.

Mika

I just copy my fonts into the [fake c
drive]/windows/fonts folder, and that's it! :)

Hiji