Re: Problems with BDE

Joaquín Fernández wrote:

Hello

I am trying to run a program that use BDE, but i get the error: An error occurred while attempting
to initializa the Borland Database Engine.

I installed BDE 4.51 and 5.1 but is equal.

What is wrong??
Some ideas??

Regards

Joaquin

Hello

Everything worked fine for me using CVS version of Wine (it was just before migrating wine config file to registry). I've prepared wine enviroment using winetools on wine 20041019 (recommended by WineTools' author), then forced installation of CVS version on existing wine install - everything worked fine. I've tested few BDE programs...

Regards,

Gleber