Re: Running Palm Desktop

James Liggett wrote:

Of course, running palm desktop is a different story (there is a crash
in WinMM that stops it from running) but I'm pretty sure we can get
hotsync to work if we can figure out how to set up the serial ports.

You just need to symlink your serial device (maybe /dev/ttyS0) to ~/.wine/dosdevices/COMn (where n is > 0) and then you can access it from within Wine as COMn.

--
Rob Shearman