Re: dcom98.exe fails to install.

Matt Urquhart wrote:
Try having a look at what exactly W95INF32.DLL does - maybe use a
dependency walker or look on the internet (msdn might have some useful
Don't know what is dependency walker.
stuff)

Why would you want to use IE when you've got firefox?
Site mentioned (www.arkia.co.il - as well as most Israeli sites don't work with firefox (try to make a reservation and see what happens).

Regards,
Matt