Re: The Sims won't run with debugger

Joshua Crawford wrote:
* Joshua Crawford <mortarn_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2005-06-10 10:10 +1000]:

G'day,

I'm using a cvs version from a few days ago, and I've just installed The
Sims and its Livin' Large and House Party extensions with minimal fuss (the
icons were missing in the first setup/autorun screens).

Trying to run the program, it displays a dialog with the title "A debugger
has been detected" and the text "Unload the debugger and try again".

So, how can I disable/hide the debugger?

Should I assume, since no-one has replied, that this is impossible?

IIRC, the "debugger" that the program is reporting is WINE itself. Now WHY that is happening, someone who knows WINE will have to explain.

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx