World of Warcraft 1.5.1

Yesterday's WoW patch[1] introduced a rather annoying bug making it impossible to select things like NPCs. The problem can be fixed (well, worked around) in Cedega using the config option "MemoryLayoutOverride" = "0x10000000". I seem to recall this is an area in which Wine and Cedega differ quite substantially, unless there's been some more convergence recently, and I can't find much about what that option actually does, but does anybody know if there's any way to get the same behavour in Wine? Even an ugly hack would be better than nothing.
Thanks,
Aneurin Price.

PS. Maybe I should try this on wine-devel?

[1] * Fixed an assertion that was preventing Mac clients from playing in the Battlegrounds and was causing a memory leak on PCs when they did. * Improved error reporting to give more useful information to development.