Re: Printing Problem

I had the same problem.
Get the ppd file for your printer (just google around) or download from http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/main.html and save it for example in /usr/local/share/wine.
Make this entry in your wine config file :

[ppd]
"generic" = "/usr/local/share/wine/generic.ppd"

Frank

Markus Kobel wrote:

Hi

I have a problem with an accounting software called BusPro. I can run
the program without any error. But when I want to print (over cups),
nothing happens. I do not even get an error message or something like
that. I tried to print out of Notepad - this is working.

I get the following output on the command line:

fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:ME_ReleaseStyle all style references freed (good!)
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:psdrv:PSDRV_EndPage Already ended a page?
fixme:richedit:ME_ReleaseStyle all style references freed (good!)

I tried with wine versions 20050310 and 20050419.

Is there a trick to make it work? Tell me if you need a full stack trace
or some other information.

Kind regards
Markus Kobel